8.14.2017

Fresh Flower Motif

This card was inspired by my friend Kristie Goulet.  She is a master at taking stamps and using them in unique ways to create new designs.  Her classes over at StampNation have me looking at my stamps with fresh, new eyes.

Watch video in HD on youtube: https://youtu.be/62nI2m9AbtQ



My other inspiration for this card came from my new business.  I needed some tags to add to the mini facials I was giving away and that sparked the overall theme of this card.  I chose fresh colors from our logo and stamped them on a tag that I could include as part of their gift or on a card like you see here.


Stamps: Leaf Motif (SOA)
Ink: Bellini, Garden Party, It's A Boy, It's A Girl, Melon Ice, Midnight, Mint to Be, Sweet Sixteen, Tiara (CPD)
Paper: Bright White (CPD)
Accessories: Marching Leaves Stencil, Tags, Etc. Dies (SOA) White & Grey Twine

Today is the second day of blog hops.  Be sure to head on over to Catherine's blog to see who is participating today.  And, don't forget to get on the waitlist to find out the moment this collection goes on sale!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the color combinations.

Unknown said...

So bright and cheerful, love it!

LibLady said...

Love your rainbow!

Unknown said...

Really like this card! Can't wait to get my box!

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card x