7.11.2017

Congrats and Yay Stripes

Recently I started selling Rodan + Fields.  I wanted to make some cards to send to my new Preferred Customers and Future Consultants, along with a little notecard to send out with the Free Mini Facials.  So, I drew inspiration from the R+F logo and product colors.  Each of their regimens comes with a strip of color.  I took those colors and pulled out Yay Stripes.



At first I was going to use the bar stripe stamp, but I couldn't help myself and grabbed the dotted chevron.  It's one of my favorites, because it one I asked for based on a piece of fabric I love.



Isn't that fun?!  I chose the sentiment "Congrats" because I could congratulate new customers on getting started on healthier, younger looking skin and/or lashes.   The card needed something else, so I add a thin strip of black cardstock and matted the entire piece.  So easy to make, yet packs a punch.


Guess what?  Catherine has started an affiliate program for her design team.  By clicking on links below to her store and making a purchase, I get a small percentage back.  Pretty cool, eh?!  Thanks for your continued support of my business.  It means the world to me.

If you are new to the shop and haven't yet signed up for the rewards program, you can do so here.

Stamps: Yay Stripes (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Fiesta Blue, Flirty Fuchsia, Garden Green, Tiki Torch (CPD)
Paper: Basic Black (Stampin' Up) Bright White (CPD)
Accessories: Spot On Sentiments (Catherine Pooler Designs)



No comments: