6.14.2017

Prize Stag for Father's Day Card

In case you hadn't heard, Father's Day is this Saturday!  (at least for those of us in the US)  We got my husband an EPIC gift this year.  He's been saying he wants one for years, and we finally found it.  I hope he likes it as much as I think he will.  What are you getting for the dad's in your life?  We like to send our Fathers a card for their special day.  Here's another card I made, but I can't share who it is for... he may be watching.  ;)


The burlap ribbon wasn't going well with this card so I decided to distress it.  It was easy to do, Just laid it on my ink pad and pressed down.  I also distressed the banner a little bit.  I guess dad cards should have a little "dirt" on them.  Both of us have hard working dads.  My boys do too.  I'm grateful for these men in our lives.

Stamps: Sweet Sentiments (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla (SU) Cartographer 6x6 pad (Prima)
Accessories: Blueprints 24 (My Favorite Things) Burlap Ribbon (SU) Prize Stag (Ellen Hutson)

The stamp set I used has retired, so I thought I would include some great sets I found on Ellen Hutson for you below.  I seriously need to go shopping for some new masculine messages sets.






2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Awesome masculine card Heather!! Love it!!

Amy Seigler said...

Great Masculine card!