6.07.2017

PJ Party Stamping for SOA

We had a PJ party over at StampNation where members were given the link to shop early for the new Naturally Inspired Stamp of Approval.  I pulled out my collection and stamped while members jumped on the link and started ordering like mad!  Here is the card I came up with.


I think it is my favorite one yet!  If you are on the waitlist, please check your emails.  The link goes out today.  If there are any left ordering should open for everyone tomorrow.

Stamps: Birds of A Feather, Wild Garden (Catherine Pooler Designs)
Ink: Fiesta Blue, Garden Party, It's A Boy, It's A Girl, Flirty Fuchsia, Party Dress Pixie Dust, Something Borrowed (CPD)
Paper: Bright White (CPD) Watercolor (Tim Holtz Distress) Winter in the Woods Stack (DCWV)
Accessories: Lattice Frame Die, Wild Garden Dies (CPD)

4 comments:

JuliaP said...

Totally love your card, it is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing

Joyce Spear said...

So I usually look at your posts via email (well, unless there's a blog hop going on, lol) and then move on. Today, though, I had to pause to come here and tell you that of all the cards I've seen using the new SOA, this card is easily my top favorite - no kidding! I adore the color combination on the lattice, and it looks so good with the background and other elements. Wowza! Love the feel of it! I haven't had a chance to look at the project guide yet, but I hope this card is in it.

Avra Williams said...

Your card today convinced me that I do indeed need the Wildflower dies!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card. That floral is about my favorite of the stamps I saw in the hop.