2.15.2017

Valentine's Day Card

Monday I went back to my stamp room and got creative.  Last month I started getting a sinus infection that turned into bronchitis with a double ear infection thrown in.  Needless to say, I couldn't film or edit videos.  The only time I went into the stamp room was to finish up a deadline for the Stamp of Approval release.  I'm slowly getting better, and I will be sharing the cards and video I never had a chance to last month. 

For today though, I have an extra special card.  It was commissioned by my son for his girlfriend.  He wanted it to be pink.  Be still my heart.  I had so much fun making this card.  His girlfriend is a sweetheart and  I'm honored to be able to do this for her. 


Since it was a special occasion, I stamped the envelope as well.  The stamp set I used is one of my all time favorites that Stampin' Up retired years ago.  It's probably time to sell it on ebay, but I'm glad I was able to give it some inky love one last time.


Stamps: You Are Loved (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick (Distress) Party Dress (Catherine Pooler Designs) Versamark
Paper: Bristol (Strathmore) Vellum (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Glossy Accents; Heart Wreath (Simon Says Stamp) White Embossing Powder (SU) Wink of Stella

Before I go, I wanted to let you know that Ellen Huston is having a SUPER SALE!!!!  20% off all in stock stamps!  Woot-Woot.  Use code: welovestamps17 at checkout.  Clicky to go there now. 




2 comments:

Peggy said...

What a great card! She loved it I am sure. I kow what you are saying about boys and their girlfriends. I have been there and done that more than once! I have two great daughters-in-law now so it seems to be alright!

Get well soon, my dear talented friend,
Peggy

Unknown said...

Heather,
I just read the email you sent out and I hope you are feeling better. As for your son, he truly is a "created blessing"