1.06.2017

Best of 2016 ~ Part 4

Here is a look at the last quarter of 2016 in cards.  It's been so much fun looking back.  When I sat down to look through the cards I'd made this past year, I wasn't sure I would be able to come up with 12 to show you.  Imagine my surprise when I had to narrow it down to 2 or 3 for some months.  Do you lack confidence in yourself too?  If you do, you are not the only one.  

October



December

Clicky to see 2nd card, video, link to a 3rd card and original post

Clicky to view video and orignal post


Tomorrow I will be back with a look at some sewing projects from 2016, and Monday is one last look at some very special cards. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the combination of simple and more complicated. One thing that is fun about your blog is seeing such a huge variety of designs. Thanks!