5.12.2016

Rainbow of Hugs

My sister-in-law just had her first Mother's Day last weekend, so I sent her a panda hug to celebrate.  She loves pandas & purple, so I hope she will love this card, even.  (the Mother's Day sentiment is on the inside, but I forgot to take a picture before I sent it)  I added glossy accents to the panda's eyes and the heart on her chest.


The rainbow stripe paper is from the Sugar Pea Designs new release.  I won it while watching and commenting on Dana Joy's periscope during the pre-release party.  Woot-Woot!  Thank you #sugarpeadesigns and #mzdanajoy!

Stamps: Panda Can't Even (The Ton)
Ink: Jet Black (Ranger) Lavender (Simon Says Stamp)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White (Stampin' Up) Lavender (Simon Says Stamp) Whatever the Weather (Sugar Pea Designs)
Accessories: Glossy Accents; Stitched Square Frames, Blueprints 20 (My Favorite Things)

1 comment:

Carol Held said...

Really cute card today. Have a great week, and thanks so much for sharing your creativity.