5.13.2016

Balloon Celebration

It's Friday!  Let's celebrate!!!  I've had a very long week, and not much creative play time.  I'm looking forward to a weekend of crafting with a little bit of outside time to plant some flowers.  What are your plans?

  



This is a card I made last week to send to one of my Stampin' Up customers.  Hopefully she has received it, so I don't ruin the surprise.  ;)   My inspiration came for the recent Inspiration Nation event on StampNation.  Check out the video below to learn more about the creation of this card.

Direct youtube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KAFD9hcIUw


Stamps: Balloon Celebration, Tin of Cards (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Soft Sky (Stampin' Up) Golden Glitz (Delicata)
Paper: Love Blossoms DSP Stack, Whisper White (Stampin' Up)
Accessories: Journal Tag Die (Sugar Pea Designs for SOA Young At Heart collection) Balloon Punch, It's My Party Enamel Dots, Dimensionals, Snail (Stampin' Up!)





No comments: