1.11.2016

Here for You ~ Stampin' Celebration ~ SC120



We're back.   Stampin' Celebration is back from our Christmas break with a beautiful new inspiration challenge.  The butterfly among the sparkles was my inspiration.


These elegant images would be lovely on a bridal card, but I am in need of more sympathy and encouragement cards.   I hope you will go check out the challenge and see the updates that our Designer Coordinator, Wendi Lau, has been working on and give the design team some love for their beautiful samples.


***Don't forget about Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration (SAB) going on right now.  For every $50 you spend HERE you can choose 1 item from the SAB catalog for FREE!!!!

Stamps: You've Got This (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Versamark; Silvery Shimmer Delicata
Paper: Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Butterfly Thinlits Die, Silver Embossing Powder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder (SU) Tombow Power Tabs (these are awesome and totally clear!) Blueprints 20 Dies (My Favorite Things)

You've Got This Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
You've Got This
Butterflies Thinlits Dies by Stampin' Up!
Butterfly Thinlits




3 comments:

Carol Held said...

This is absolutely the ultimate card my friend. I have that set, and dies, and completely forgot I have them until I saw this...How sad it that? That means I have too much, or that I am getting forgetful in my old age...hahaha You are such a creative card builder.....smiles. Thanks for this inspirational beauty ....take care.

Carol Held said...

I meant to say, I "forgot" that I had them, until I saw this...hahahah I guess it is old age....!

Anonymous said...

Your embossing always seems to add so much elegance to your card ideas.