1.25.2016

Color Burst Trial ~ SC121 ~ Video

Stampin' Celebration is back with a new sketch challenge!  I went with a winter theme on this one, in part because the news on the west coast was all about the winter blizzard hitting the east coast.  Praying all my friends on the other side of our country are safe and warm.



This week's sketch is super quick to put together.  Punch or die cut your favorite shape and group them in the corner.  You could use solid colored cardstock, patterned paper, stamped images or make you own custom pattern like I did.  Rotate the sketch or flip it for more possibilities.

Last week was quiet on my blog because I was preparing for the new Stamp of Approval release, as well as the stencil class at StampNation.  I had the video set up and I was playing with my new camera.  That means I have videos to share again!  Woot-Woot!  This card was originally going to be for the SOA release week, but the background did not turn out the way I envisioned it.  Luckily I was able to re-purpose it into this card and another card I will share later.   Plus, I caught it on tape, so I have video for you.

https://youtu.be/HOB-q1jZlcE



Be sure to clicky and see what the design team has linked up.  There will be a new DT call soon, so if you are interested in joining now would be a great time to start participating.  <hint-hint>

Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts, Perpetual Birthday Calendar (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Pthalo Green, Merlot, Violet, Ultramarine Blue (Ken Oliver Color Bursts) Versamark, Bermuda Bay (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Whisper White (SU) Woodgrain Cardstock (Ellen Hutson)
Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder (SU)  Short Round 4 Brush (Silver Brush Company)


***Sale-A-Bration is going on NOW.  Choose a free SAB item for every $50 you spend in the Stampin' Up! store.








3 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Love those little woodgrain, colorful circles. So fun! xoxo

Shari said...

It turned out wonderfully! Thank you for the video, showing your process. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I love the card you made with those circles. So elegant but simple. Thanks! Your videos are all turning out so awesome.