12.29.2015

Happy Birthday

My new sister-in-law has a birthday just before Christmas.   Late December birthdays can be difficult because nobody seems to have the time to focus on you.  I wanted her to feel special on her special day so I sent her a card that had nothing to do with Christmas.


Do you know anyone with a late December or early January birthday?  If so, what do you do to make them feel special on their special day?

Stamps:  Unforgettable (Wplus9)
Ink: Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
Paper: Marshmallow (Bazzill) Patterned Paper
Accessories: Blueprints 24 (My Favorite Things) Aquapainter


2 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Yes, I have a few friends that have birthday close to Christmas and I do the same as you. Send them cards that have nothing to do with Christmas. :)

Unknown said...

My Moms' birthday is the 24th so I do the same thing. I always make sure her card and her giftwrap are birthday related. And I make sure she opens her birthday gift on her birthday. I'm happy I'm a July baby.:)